All non-native speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency with a test result in English as a Foreign Language. TOEFL (minimum score 560 / IBT minimum of 53) or IELTS (at least score of 5.0) are the recommended tests. However, other official certificates - which clearly grade the English level of the candidate can be accepted. The period between the proficiency test and this application should not exceed two years. Note: Certified copies of the test result must be included at the time of application.
Exemption from language tests
Please list the two referees who have prepared your recommendation letters. Recommendation letters should be signed and headed letters. All applicants should submit references from two persons; at least one academic reference from a professor or adviser. Under no circumstances should an applicant review or prepare a letter of reference. Make sure the persons you mention below are indeed the ones from whom you submit the letters.
Please, be aware that your referees may be contacted in a later stage.
Please read, print and sign the attached document. Should be uploaded with the other requested documents.
Documents should be submitted in a single pdf file with your name ("First Name" "Last Name") and have the following order:
1) Identification Document - Copy of Passport or citizen card (as proof of Nationality)
2) Copy of certificate of the place of residence (e.g. residence certificate or certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training)
3) Original or certified (translated) copy of university diploma or degree certificate. Certified translation into English.
4) Original or certified (translated) copy of transcript of study results. Certified translation into English.
5) Certified copy of language test results: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Examinations (CAE) or other official certificate - which clearly grades the English level of the candidate. English native speakers don't need to present any certificate.
6) CV - Curriculum vitae - European format is preferable. Make sure you describe your work experience.
7) State of Motivation. Please mention on the Motivation letter: i) your academic and professional background and how it fits in the MEDfOR programme; ii) why you chose the above mobility track and how it relates with your professional plans. It is advisable that the letter is one page long.
8) The two reference letters (only accepted if they are signed and headed letters).
9) Signed Declaration (found on section F)
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: pdf.